Confirmed! Popular aspiring assemblyman aspirant for the Adukrom Nima Electoral Area in the Ashanti region, Hon. Aponkye, has lost the District Assembly elections.
Nana Adabor Ibrahim Isaah Ampim was first from the bottom after he polled 234, representing nine percent of the total votes cast.
This was contained in a provisional results from 16 out of the 17 polling stations released by the Electoral Commission.
The winner, Abdul Rashid, polled 1,056, representing 40%. Hon Maxwell and Hon Iddrisu polled 770 and 486 representing 30% and 19% respectively.
Hon. Aponkye, who was tipped to be the Assemblyman for Adukrom Nima, promised to provide breakfast for all residents in the area.
Below is the provisional results:
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About Queefing [Vagina Fart]
- Vagina Fart (18+): All You Need To Know About Queefing
- Bus Preacher beaten to coma after condoms fell out from his bible
- Aliko Dangote makes major announcement about buying Arsenal Football Club
- [From Poverty To Stardom] Cristiano Ronaldo – “The Terminator”