A police officer took to Twitter to share photos of a 15-year-old boy who made a wooden fan, then asked Nigerians to make him go viral.
@iam_skamal tweeted: “A 15 years old boy makes wooden standing fan all by himself in the space of 2days…. Let’s make him known to the world.”
But Nigerians were far from impressed and they said the officer was promoting mediocrity.
Some pointed out that people younger than him are doing great things in Nigeria and all over the world, and that there’s nothing special in making a wooden fan.
But some said what the boy made is art and should be celebrated.
Below are Twitter reactions.
- Everything You've Ever Wanted To Know About Queefing [Vagina Fart]
- Vagina Fart (18+): All You Need To Know About Queefing
- Bus Preacher beaten to coma after condoms fell out from his bible
- Aliko Dangote makes major announcement about buying Arsenal Football Club
- [From Poverty To Stardom] Cristiano Ronaldo – “The Terminator”