Sir Alex Ferguson’s supposed last ever piece of chewing gum while Manchester United manager has been sold for a staggering £390K on eBay, it had been claimed.
The legendary boss boasted a trophy laden career at Old Trafford, conquering Europe while also consistently collecting major honours domestically.
Ferguson , who accomplished many feats in the game, always ensured he had chewing gum at his disposal on a match day.
The Scot’s love for chewing gum was well documented, and camera shots often panning to the United boss contemplating tactics while vigorously chomping were not a rarity in his 21-year reign of United.
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About Queefing [Vagina Fart]
- Vagina Fart (18+): All You Need To Know About Queefing
- Bus Preacher beaten to coma after condoms fell out from his bible
- Aliko Dangote makes major announcement about buying Arsenal Football Club
- [From Poverty To Stardom] Cristiano Ronaldo – “The Terminator”